As per the International rules.
On the course race you will have water, isotonic drinks, fruits, vaseline, sponges and showers from the km 3 and then every 2,5 km and after the Finish Line.
Medical assistence will be provided at the start in the race course and the finish.
There will be a special tent for massages post race.
START CORRAL ASSIGNMENTS:
The seeded corrals at the 2018 Guadalajara Half Marathon are comprised of the fastest runners based on previous marathon finishing times HALF MARATHON 21.195 km.
Entry to assigned areas will be from 06:00 to 07:00 hours.
- Zone 2. Athletes ranked:
Athletes that are in the ranking of the I.A.A.F. and the 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 rankings of the F.M.A.A. as well as those national and foreign athletes, endorsed by the Athletics Federation of their country of origin and authorized by the FMAA, in the women's branch with a time equal to or less than 01:24:00 and in men equal or less than 01:08:00
- Zone 3. Registered athletes with a range of time to perform the marathon until 01:35 hours.
- Zone 4. Athletes registered with a time range to perform the marathon from 01:36 to 01:45 hours.
- Zone 5. Registered athletes with a time range to perform the marathon from 01:46 to 01:55 hours.
- Zone 6. Registered athletes with a time range to perform the marathon from 01:56 to 02:15 hours.
- Zone 7. Registered athletes with a time range to perform the marathon from 02:16 to 03:30 hours.
Winners symbolic presentation.
An award and the special medal will be awarded to the first three general places, upon arrival of the third place of both branches, in the assigned area after the finish line, near the Arcos de Vallarta.
It will be held at the Glorieta Minerva, an area where Vallarta (south) and López Mateos (east) converge, the day of the event, starting at 11:30 am, for all categories in both branches, according to the validation and ratification of the official results (what happens after the 30 (thirty) minutes established by the IAAF's current competition rules for receiving protests from the time of each published result, except for the TEN WINNERS GENERAL, women's and men's.
Registration is open for the Guadalajara Marathon: November 05, 2017